Meeting Planners Q & A
Easy Steps to Book Julie
Customizing the talk is what connects the speaker to the audience. Julie takes the time to ask relevant questions, digging deep into the culture of the company or organization putting on the event. Before a fee is ever quoted, Julie will send you a short but in-depth questionnaire to fill out so that she understands your wants, needs and expectations. Next a conference call will be scheduled between Julie, the event planner and all relevant committee members. First and foremost we want to understand your clients needs, theme and company culture. We will then send a contract for your signature. 50% of agreed fee is due at signing. The remaining balance is due at time of services rendered.
- Call us and learn more @ 123.456.7890 or email us at @ for availability.
Customization is the key to a successful event!
- Microphone – Lavaliere is preferred
- Projector capable of playing a HD MOV file.
- Please provide a DVI cable for a Mac laptop computer so we can connect our computer to your projector.
- A wireless remote so Julie can advance her own slides and music cues.
- Wireless internet access for product table.
Great Titles To Choose From For Your Keynotes
- Title 1
- Title 2
- Title 3
- Title 4
- Title 5
Other Benefits FromJulie’s Presentations:
Supports common goals of the company or organization
Helps audience members internalize the company or organizational vision
Helps audience members inspire one another
Leaves audience self motivated to make long lasting changes
Gives easy-to-implement steps to move from where they are now to where they want to be
Room Set Up For Keynotes & Training
- The preferred room set up is a raised platform or stage with ample space to move about freely.
- A small table with a glass of water room temperature. No ice. No bottles please.
- An audio/visual screen may be required for the slide and video presentations.
- Seating arrangements: Julie always involves the audience and makes them an important aspect of the talk; it is important that your audience be encouraged to fill all the seats nearest the center of the stage with no center aisles.
- A draped table set up in back of the room is requested for Julie’s books, CD’s and other products that will be utilized immediately after the presentation.
Room set up for training events, workshops and breakouts will vary depending on group, room size and training requirements. Julie and staff will discuss options with you to make sure your event is set up for maximum attendee engagement!
Bulk Purchase of Books, DVD’s or Gift Items for Attendees
We do have bulk pricing available for all items.
Please contact us about requested items and quantity discounts.
Contact 123.456.7890 or email us at @
CHECK JULIE’S AVAILABILITY 123-456-7890 or Email Us @